Insurers in the UK have been operating with a high degree of pricing practice freedom for decades. But the good days might be coming to an end.
In this report, FTI Consulting’s insurance experts outline strategic responses to the FCA’s proposed pricing restrictions and explore:
- Will motor insurance in the UK suffer from USA-style regulation in 2022?
- Will all policies have to be priced to a common value concept?
- Will ‘challenged’ risks ever see an affordable premium again?
- Could the FCA remedies lead to a huge amount of application fraud?
- Are the days of price-testing over?