The potential of AI to extract value from data has prompted widespread adoption, but how can businesses fully exploit that promise to unlock predictive insights?
While AI insights can help you understand your customer better, spot trends as they emerge and anticipate supply and demand, you must first build trust. The marriage of AI insights and human expertise requires careful planning and culture change across the business.
In this interview with Kriti Sharma, vice president of product at GfK, we look at what organisations can do to build trust in AI decision making, how to create the expertise needed to realise human-centric AI insights and the winning strategies that can be delivered to propel your business forward.
Other topics include:
- The business challenges that AI can overcome
- Barriers to successful adoption of the technology
- How AI can help you understand consumer behaviours
- Finding the right data at the right time
- Designing AI systems that reflect company values
- Striking the right balance between AI insight and human expertise
- How AI can reveal market trends and guide innovation